An illustration of how this is done can be seen at the Salesforce website here:
Here are the instructions for how to do it:
Enable Salesforce CRM:
- Go to Customize | Salesforce CRM Content | Settings and select Enable “Salesforce CRM Content”
- On the right side, click Edit, then select “Enable Salesforce CRM Content”:
The profile of the user doing the sync should have the following permissions enabled:
- Manage Salesforce CRM Content
- Create Libraries
- Manage Content Permissions
- Manage Content Properties
- Manage Content Types and
- Deliver Uploaded Files and Personal Content
Check that everything is ok in Salesforce:
After the library has been created, you can create the sync pair.
NOTE: You must have a Salesforce Business/Enterprise Plan to sync using cloudHQ.