NOTE: You must deinstall all “ad blocking” chrome extensions such as Privacy Badger, uBlock, etc. Enabling of 3rd-party cookies will not work if “ad blocking” chrome extensions are installed and enabled.
cloudHQ chrome extensions require that 3rd-party cookies in Google Chrome browser are enabled. Here are the instructions how to enable 3rd-party cookies in your Google Chrome browser:
- In Google Chrome browser, at the top right, click More and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy adn Security section, click Content settings
- Select Cookies
- Uncheck the box next to Block third-party cookies and site data:
- Alternately, you can leave “Block third-party cookies and site data” checked and add cloudHQ.net and google.com in the exception list: