Google Gmail filters can automatically manage your incoming mail – like forward them, apply label to the email, etc.
To delete an email filter in Gmail, you just need to log in to your Gmail account and delete filters from the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab.
- Login to your Gmail
- Click on the Settings located at the top right-hand corner of the page
- Click on the See all settings button
- Click the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab. You will see a list of all the email filters you’ve created below.
- Check the box next to the filter you want to delete.
- Click on the Delete button. It’s below the list of all your email filters.