cloudHQ’s Chrome extension Gmail Auto Label setup automatic labeling of email conversations with people and companies.
How to install Gmail Auto Label
To get started with the Chrome extension Gmail auto Label, follow these steps:
- Go to: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gmail-auto-label-by-cloud/gdadckddcgbbopndmccfoibflnoeinca/.
- Click the Add to Chrome button:
- When prompted, click Add extension button.
- After the extension is installed, you will be forwarded to Gmail, and a window about the new extension will open.
How to configure Gmail Auto Label
- Click Compose new email message
- Add receipient
- Click the icon Automatically label conversations, select a label, a recipient, and click the button Apply
FAQ and Troubleshooting
save emails as a pdf file; How to convert email to PDF; Save As PDF Add-In – Easily Convert Emails to PDF; save email as pdf; How to Save Gmail as a PDF Document