This video explains how improve management of their inboxes.
- The Email Reply Status feature shows whether or not a user has replied to an email within the inbox preview.
- It helps users easily identify emails that require a response, indicated by a red ‘unanswered’ indicator.
- Once a reply is sent, the indicator changes from red to blue, signifying the email has been responded to.
- This feature is particularly useful for those in customer service and support roles.
- Indicators are enabled by default but can be turned off if desired.
- Users have the option to manually change the status of an email to ‘no action’ if it doesn’t require a reply, like marketing or automated emails.
- cloudHQ aims to enhance productivity with this feature, allowing users to easily track and manage their email communications.