This video from cloudHQ provides a tutorial on how to create custom tabs in Gmail using existing labels to make email management more efficient and user-friendly.
- Custom tabs in Gmail enhance inbox manageability by converting labels into accessible tabs.
- Having numerous labels can make the inbox challenging to navigate.
- To add a tab, click the three dots next to a label and select “Add to Tabs.”
- Users have the flexibility to create multiple tabs as per their needs.
- Custom tabs facilitate quick access to frequently used labels.
- Tabs can be created from specific search filters for tailored access.
- Unnecessary tabs can be easily deleted to maintain inbox efficiency.