cloudHQ’s Chrome extension Save emails to PDF enables you to save Gmail emails to PDFs with just one simple click.
How to install Save Emails to PDF
To get started with the Chrome extension Save Emails to PDF, follow these steps:
- Go to: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mothers-day-ecards-by-clo/dnpmojfmgmnddggofmkilpjempaamfmd/.
- Click the Add to Chrome button:
- When prompted, click Add extension button:
- After the extension is installed, you will be forwarded to Gmail, and two icons will appear in the top right corner of your Chrome browser and Gmail tab:
- Click on the icon in the top right corner of your Gmail tab and you can browse eCards:
- Choose a card and click on Use this eCard button: