cloudHQ can automatically save emails (or just attachments of emails) to your cloud storage.
This support note explains how to automatically save emails matching a criteria (e.g. sender, receiver, etc.) to cloud storage using our web interface. If you use the Chrome browser, please read this note, which explains how to set up autosave using our Chrome extensions.
Here is how to set up an automatic save of emails that match your rules (e.g. subject, sender, etc.) to your cloud storage:
- Start the synchronization wizard to sync two cloud accounts.
- Click the Gmail icon:
- Select an already-configured Gmail account or click “Add Gmail” to add a new Gmail account:
- If you click “Add Gmail,” you will be forwarded to authorize cloudHQ to access your account:
- Select “Sync (autosave) subset of Gmail emails and/or add attachments with your cloud storage,” then click “Next Step”:
- You can choose to sync all emails in a label or create rules to govern which emails to sync. Since we want to tell cloudHQ how to find emails that match your criteria, select “Create rules to determine which emails to save (sync),” then click “Next Step”:
- Choose to sync all emails in a label or create rules to govern which emails to sync, then click “Next Step”:
- Input rules (From, To, Subject, or whether emails have attachments) then click “Next Step”:
- Select the icon of the cloud service you want to sync with your Gmail label (e.g. Box, Dropbox, etc):
- Select what type of sync you’d like to set up, then click “Next.”
- Select the folder where you want to save your emails (the target folder).
- Click “Switch to one-way sync” so the transfer will be from Gmail to the target cloud app.
- Start the sync.
- The synchronization status will display after the initial synchronization.
- Here is How to Monitor Status of Sync.
- An email will confirm the success of the initial synchronization.