To find out more about ChatGPT for Gmail by cloudHQ, click here.
Install ChatGPT for Gmail from Chrome Web Store or Microsoft Edge Add-ons Store.
On Pi Day (3/14/23), OpenAI unveiled the eagerly awaited successor to GPT-3.5, GPT-4. Despite OpenAI’s efforts to temper expectations, the buzz surrounding GPT-4’s size and capabilities continued to grow at an accelerated pace.
- It’s larger—though the exact specifications remain undisclosed
- It’s more intelligent—evidenced partly by standardized test results and partly by individual examples
- It’s approximately 20x costlier—but this is only due to OpenAI reducing the price of GPT-3.5 by 10x just prior to the launch
- It’s multi-modal in that it can accept images as input (not output)—however, only one or two select partners currently have access to this feature
As of April 9th, 2023, GPT-4 or GPT-3.5-Plus is available to all OpenAI users. OpenAI is gradually rolling out paid subscriptions to all users, starting with the United States.
In the meantime, you can sign up to the OpenAI waitlist:
- The waiting list for GPT-4 is here: https://openai.com/waitlist/gpt-4-api
- The waiting list for GPT-3.5 is here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScee6ST3o-kZDjlw1ROfUNyjuRBwGdcoewxjCULNejbP5hdzQ/viewform
If your OpenAI account has GPT-4 enabled, here is how to enable it in ChatGPT for Gmail by cloudHQ: