Gmail templates are great for marketing, sales, invites, or simply for looking more professional. And, in our increasingly mobile world, you will also need to have easy access to them from your mobile phone.
The “Autosave templates to Gmail drafts” feature will allow you to access your templates even from your mobile phone.
How to enable “Autosave templates to Gmail drafts”
- Click the Gmail Templates icon:
- To turn on the “Autosave templates to Gmail drafts – templates will be available on mobile” function, just click the checkbox in the lower left-hand corner:
- And voilà! Now you’ll always have your saved mobile Gmail templates ready to go in your drafts folder! Copy of templates has started:
How to send email from or using a mobile phone
- Once you’ve synced your saved templates with your drafts, you’re ready to use them — anywhere! On your mobile device, just open the Gmail app and navigate to your drafts folder, and you’ll find all your saved email templates ready to use:
- Now just enter the recipient, add any personal touches, and send it off!
But what about your draft template?! If you personalized it for Roger the client, won’t it be gone?!
Nope! A fresh copy of your customized Gmail template has already been auto-populated back to your drafts folder so you can create a new email with the same template: